I recently read a fantabulous eBook that I felt passionate to be affiliated with. Make Peace With Your Plate by Jess Ainscough, outlines how eating whole-foods and using natural products is the key to prevent the wealth of fatal diseases, even cancer, leaving you literally glowing with health, clarity and wellbeing. There are 3 important parts of us – our Mind, our Body and our Spirit. This book outlines nurturing our Body perfectly, which has a knock-on effect on our spirit and mind :)
Jess Ainscough, young, pretty, cured her own cancer…y’know, just the usual.
Jess Ainscough runs the Wellness Warrior website, which is basically an encyclopaedia of Wellness knowledge! She’s gorgeous, down-to-earth and thoroughly passionate about spreading the word about a natural life style. Jess was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer in her arm about 5 years ago, and was told the only cure was amputation. So after a little journey through western medicine failures, Jess found a natural cure, called Gerson Therapy. Yep! It’s really out there! She’s now dedicated her life’s work to teaching others that natural is the only way to go for a healthy life.
Make Peace With Your Plate eBook
Jess’ latest downloadable creation is jam packed with info, ranging from how chemicals in processed-foods are concealed by manufacturers, to whole-food recipes that change your life - literally! I’m SO relieved and thankful that someone is presenting this important info in such an easy, modern, DIY way. I have teamed up with Jess to promote this sparkling natural masterpiece, as, when reading Make Peace With Your Plate, a few things just made me glow with awareness and eager to spread the word…
7 reasons to download Make Peace With Your Plate:
- It’s the most empowering tool I’ve found for dealing with health issues, naturally. An unhealthy body is screaming for LOVE, and Jess shares how to treat your body with the love you deserve
- Learn which foods our bodies don’t recognise as food and instead, treats them like disease, leaving us feeling sick, bloated, exhausted
- Learn about the ‘Food-Mood’ – how food can actually make you grumpy and how to change it
- Learn the truth about calcium in dairy and the media propaganda surrounding it
- Includes an affordable and comprehensive shopping list for your new healthy lifestyle
- A list of practical recipes with mouth watering pictures, to make those important new health habits stick and even become enjoyable!
- All this info is backed up with science and referrals to studies
Jess has been there, weeded out the rubbish and presents you with the best, practical natural lifestyle. Now you (& I) can sit back and reap the rewards :) yay! It’s only $19.95, so if this resonates with you, click below to find out more about it:
(please note, this is an affiliate link from The Happi Empire)