29 Apr 37 Inspirations for your Happi Maintenance Pad
The Happi Maintenance Pad is a little pad to help you stay balanced & grounded during your day. The idea is to set your day up every morning with positive energy, paying attention to each important aspect of yourself – your mind, your body and your spirit.
If you’re reasonably new to these ideas, or feel unsure of what to write, here are 37 ideas to get your inspiration flowing… :)
- I love and accept myself, right now
- All is happening for my highest good and happiness
- Good things come to me today and even better things are coming tomorrow!
- Everyone I meet greets me with love
Intention for your day:
- Choose peace in every moment
- Complete a project
- Call a friend I haven’t seen in ages
Steps towards a big goal:
- Make contact with that person
- Have an hour to yourself for some mind space
- Research the topic to get to your next action point
Veggies & fruit to try:
- Drink it in a herbal tea
- Drink it out of your favourite cup
- Have a large jug of water on your desk to finish throughout the day
- Know how many glasses you must have by certain points in your day
- Set an alarm on your phone to go off every hour to remind you
[* Most people are constantly dehydrated – we should never actually feel thirsty. Moisten your organs regularly for holistic wellbeing!]
Heart pumping activities:
- Dancing around the lounge
- Hula Hooping
- Ice Skating
3 Deep breaths:
- Find a time of day that you can sink this breathing routine into – after breakfast, before lunch & in bed before sleepy time
- Make them belly breathes – draw the air right down, so your tummy moves out
- Focusing on your breathe at the tip of your nose will help you focus on completing the deep, holistic breaths
- Alternatively, imagine the breath coming in and out of the third eye chakra – the point between your eyebrows. Super good for clarity & focus.
- Which people are you grateful for?
- Which foods are you thankful for – naught & nice?
- Think of experiences that have brought you to where you are today
- Perhaps you’d like to play with being grateful for something you want, but haven’t yet received, to bring yourself more into alignment with your desire
Guidance for your day:
- After your 3 deep morning breathes, you will feel peaceful and more connected to your inner wisdom. This is a great time to receive guidance.
- Listen to your gentle, quiet voice within.
- Guidance is often something small, like to open the windows and let the breeze rush through, or take things slowly today and say no to engagements.
- Your inner guidance is always loving, supportive and peaceful.
Have fun with it, and share below if you have more inspirations to help you fill in your Happi Maintenance Pad!